We need your help, the work we do relies heavily on volunteers.
If you’d like to discuss the possibility of volunteering for us, please email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a volunteer with GAZ Autoschool (Ed & Trg.) Ltd, you can expect
- To be involved with an organisation that is dedicated to promoting Education and Learning.
- A supportive and positive environment that ensures you enjoy your volunteering
- To be treated with respect and courtesy
- To be treated fairly regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, parental or marital status, disability, religion, colour, race, ethnicity or national origins, or socio/economic background
- An induction and opportunities to undertake appropriate training
- A named contact for support.
- Recognition and thanks
- Reimbursement of any reasonable out-of-pocket expenses incurred in the course of your volunteering
- Equal opportunities
- Adequate public liability insurance
- Respect to your right to privacy and that of your contacts.
In return we ask that you:
- Support our aims and objectives
- Remember that you are a representative of the organisation
- Reach a shared understanding with us summarising your role and commitment
- Are open and honest in your dealings with us
- Treat fellow volunteers and staff with courtesy and respect
- Let us know if you wish to change the nature of your contribution
- Let us know if we can improve the service and support that you receive
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct training and assessments of delegates across various levels and disciplines,
- providing support and objective, constructive feedback when required, in-line with GAZ Autoschool(Ed.&Trg.)Ltd and Awarding Body guidelines.
- Treat all learners in a fair and reasonable manner, ensuring any issues are identified and reported as appropriate.
- Meeting the standards expected by GAZ Autoschool(Ed.&Trg.)Ltd and the Awarding Bodies.
- Undergo observations, support standardisation meetings and continuous improvement plans.
- Keep up to date with the latest products and technologies as appropriate.
- Support the Lead Trainer to ensure the training schedule is delivered in the most efficient manner.